Book now and save 15% off
Make it a weekend to remember in stylish Bloomsbury, London’s literary heartland. Discover, cultural icons like the nearby British Museum, great shopping and architecture, or, simply cosy up in the hotel’s stylish restaurant or bars.
See here for insider tips on what to see and do in Bloomsbury during your stay.
Our Weekend Package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 people sharing in a luxuriously appointed bedroom or suite
- 15% off our best flexible rate
- Full breakfast each morning.
- Welcome bottle of Champagne
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for Thursday - Sunday arrivals
- A minimum length of stay is not required
- May be cancelled up to 4pm on the day prior to arrival
- Available until 31 December 2020
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service