Bed & Breakfast from £314 p/n incl. VAT
Book our breakfast inclusive rate now and enjoy a delicious à la carte breakfast.
This Package Includes:
- One night’s stay for up to two people in a beautifully appointed bedroom.
- A la carte breakfast
Terms and Conditions:
- Rate quoted is inclusive of VAT.
- Package is available weekdays and weekends.
- Cancellations can be made without penalty up until 4pm on the day prior to arrival.
- Rate is based on a maximum two adults per room.
- Package is subject to availability.
About The Bloomsbury
Bloomsbury is a timeless London gem, characterised by its elegant garden squares and streets lined with an eclectic selection of shops and boutiques. The Bloomsbury hotel is nestled in the centre of the theatre district, nearby to Soho, Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Based in a beautiful neo-Georgian listed building, The Bloomsbury has been renovated and restored to its original grandeur and glory. The building was designed by the renowned British architect, Sir Edwin Lutyens, in 1928.
Bloomsbury is a favourite among London visitors as it’s the perfect base to explore the myriad of nearby treasures, including The British Museum, Oxford Street, Theatreland and more. From The Bloomsbury hotel you can explore some of Bloomsbury’s best parks and gardens including Russell Square, Bloomsbury Square, Bedford Square and St George’s Gardens.
Restaurant & Bar
24h Room Service